Pages


Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Oh, this is fucking great!!!

Drudge Report has a leader that says that the Journal, the paper that published the names and addresses of the gun owners, has had to hire armed guards.
Evidently the story is so popular that I can't get through to it - my browser just keeps grinding away until it says that it can't display the page.
I'll post the link in the hopes that y'all can get through later:

http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2013/01/01/the-journal-news-is-armed-and-dangerous/

I can only imagine that the paper and employees have hired guards armed with slingshots and maybe even bows and arrows seeing as they're so dead set against guns. I mean, surely they don't consider their lives and business any more valuable then ours, do they?
I think it's hilarious that the fucking media has finally figured out that they can be held accountable for their words and actions.

*****

Never mind, I finally got through and posted it verbatum (see above) in case you can't for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. And if, IF, the war starts and we use Clinton's rules of engagement, how long will those mercenaries stand to be a target? Not very long I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEEMS THE PAPER HAS CHANGED THEIR POSITION ON GUNS---A LEAST FOR THEMSELVES. WHAT'S THAT OLD SAYING, "IF ITS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IT'S GOOD FOR THE GANDER". PUSSY-FOOTING LIBERALS WITH HIDE BEHIND HIRED GUNS WHILE CONDEMNING THE RIGHT OF OTHERS TO HAVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.